Fans fill the Turn 2 bleachers – VRCBC photo
Updated February 8, 2023
The BC Historic Motor Races has always been great value for all motorsport enthusiasts and their families. Check out the Photos of the 2022 Entrants (here) and a typical Weekend Schedule (here).
If you prefer, tickets can be purchased in advance online at our Eventbrite site (here).
- Children under 12 years old (accompanied by an adult of course) are admitted free (no ticket necessary)
- One person for one day $20
- One person for both days $30 (Available online only)
- Carload* for one day $30
- Carload* for both days $50 (Available online only)
* Please note that a Carload is a maximum of four adults
Update: Since May 14th is Mother’s Day, all mothers (including grandmothers and great grandmothers of course!) get in free on the Sunday, compliments of the VRCBC! Bring your mom (and granny and great granny too!) and buy them a lunch time charity ride for a Mother’s day they will never forget!
And remember, the parking is free!
Click here for the Mission Raceway Park Visitor Info web site page, which provides the street address plus a list of local hotels and restaurants.